Planning a city trip to Brussels but no idea which hotel to choose? Read here why our Patio rooms are the perfect getaway for two?
1. Location Hotel Le Dixseptième is located in the city center of Brussels, between the Grand Place and the Central station. If you come by train, you can get off at the Central Station and within 2 minutes walking you have already arrived at our hotel. If you come by car, there is a public parking at 400 m from the hotel. Metro and bus stations or taxi stops are also within walking distance of the hotel.
Thanks to its perfect location, most famous attractions as museums, the Royal Palace, Manneken Pis, St Hubertus Gallery, Grand Place, … are at walking distance from the hotel.
2. FreeWi-Fi You can use a wi-fi connexion free of charge throughout the hotel and in your room. Upon arrival you will receive your password from us and you will have unlimited access to the internet during your stay.
3. Complimentary coffee and tea in room Enjoy a cup of coffee or tea upon your arrival or after a busy day touring in the city. Every Patio room has in room coffee and tea facilities. Those who want rather a cold refreshing drink can help themselves from the mini bar in the room.
(drinks in the mini bar are at charge).
4. A good night's sleep Everyone can use a good night of sleep. Our Patio rooms are next to the inner courtyard of the hotel and located in a building away from the street. Therefor the rooms are very quiet even when you are in the heart of the city. The air conditioning in the room ensures that you have an ideal night's sleep for when it is too warm.
5. Breakfast in a historic building In the morning you can enjoy a breakfast buffet in the unique main building from the 17th Century. Orange juice, yoghurts, different kinds of bread, baguettes, a selection of jam, cheese and charcuterie, croissants and chocolate couques, cereals, fresh home made fruit salad, salmon, bacon, eggs and sausages together with coffee or tea will give you the needed energy to get back on your feet and explore the city.
6. Relax and Unwind Need some relaxation after wandering all day in the city? Our sauna infra red cabin and fitness are at your disposal. Or maybe you prefer having a drink in the lounge or our garden?
7. What others think of us If we haven’t convinced you yet, then maybe our other guest will. We have received this year the Hall of Fame of TripAdvisor for achieving 5 years in a row the Certificate of Excellence, we have a quotation of more than 9/10 on Booking.com, and also guests coming from Expedia.com gives us a wonderful score of 4,7/5.
Bonus Our Patio rooms are larger than most standard rooms in other hotels in Brussels. Plus if you book directly to the hotel on our website, by email or telephone you will have the best price.